Our most popular cargo bike at Curbside, Niholas are also the most popular "cars" in Copenhagen. And it's easy to see why! They're lightweight, fast, maneuverable, low maintenance, and easily fit all the gear you need to run your business on the go.
The B2B is constructed with a strong steel frame and a lightweight Lexan plastic cargo box with locking lid.
Supplied with maintenance-free components and durable materials throughout, the B2B keeps repairs to a minimum. A Shimano V-brake on the rear and Sturmey Archer Drum Brakes on the front are strong and dependable, while the brilliant Shimano Nexus 8 speed internal geared hub means no worries year-round whatever the weather. A strong steel frame Best of all, the B2B has Nihola's famous independent steering. This gives the bike the stability of a three wheeled cargo bike but the agility and handling of a two-wheeler.
The lightweight Lexan plastic cargo box has a 100kg capacity and a locking lid to keep your supplies secure. It's big enough to fit your work tools, a large dog, or even a kitchen sink. With the ability to fit any rider from 5'4" to 6'4" and the adaptability of a bike to go where cars can't, you can really see how this could be your replacement "work vehicle".
- Lightweight, fast, maneuverable "Bakfiets" cargo bike for businesses or families needing lockable "trunk"
- Independent steering creates a fast, stable and very maneuverable bike
- Upright “Dutch” riding position for all day comfort and visibility
- Room for business supplies and a locking lid to keep everything secure
- Tough Hi-Tensile galvanized steel frame with a chip-resistant powder-coated finish
- Lexan plastic curved cargo box and locking lid - strong, light & no sharp edges
- Shimano Nexus 8 internal gearing is pretty much maintenance free
- Sturmey Archer drum brakes and rear V brake are both powerful and low maintenance
- Designed for perpetual outdoor storage
- Fully enclosed chain guard to keep clothing looking fresh
- Maximum Capacity: 200kg (Box=100kg, Rider=100kg)
|NIHOLA - B2B|
|FRAME||Handmade Danish steel with black powdercoated finish - Other colours available for special order|
|BOX||Lightweight impact-resistant Lexan Plastic with locking lid|
|STEM||Alloy high rise - Quill|
|SEATPOST||Alloy micro-adjust - 25.4|
|SEAT CLAMP||Quick Release|
|SEAT||Gel - Double sprung|
|BRAKES||Sturmey Archer Drum brakes front & Shimano V-brake rear|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Magura resin with built in parking lock|
|SHIFTER||Shimano Nexus 8 Revo shifter|
|FRONT HUB(S)||Sturmey Archer Drum Brakes|
|REAR HUB||Shimano Nexus 8|
|SPOKES||Stainless steel 13G|
|RIMS||Alloy, double-walled 20" front, 26" rear|
|TIRES||Schwalbe Marathon Plus|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Shimano Sealed cartridge|
|CRANKS||Alloy forged - 170mm - 38T|
|COGSET||Shimano Nexus 19T|
|PEDALS||Alloy with rubber top|
|FENDERS||Lightweight, unbreakable Chromoplastic|
|LOCK||AXA Cafe Lock|
|BIKE DIMENSIONS||200 x 89 x 110cm|
|BOX DIMENSIONS||88 x 62 x 50cm|
|BIKE WEIGHT||32kg / 70.5Lbs|
|B2B||5' 4"||6' 4"|
In the nearly 20 years that have passed, we've seen an evolution of the cargo bike for use in all facets of life. The success of the Family model has expanded into proprietary models for promotional and corporate advertising, commercial delivery, mobility aids for rehab, handicap and wheelchair use and even a transport solution for your pets. Used the world over by family’s and royalty alike and with over 10,000 sold in Copenhagen alone, Nihola has become a success story like no other and still continue to push the concepts of traditional cargo bikes and lead the charge on innovating the way we move through our streets and cities.