BUSCH & MULLER
IQ-X-E E-BIKE FRONT LIGHT - 150 LUX
The Busch & Muller Lumotec IQ-X-E is an e-bike light like no other. A massive 150 LUX of output is paired with an awesome state-of-the-art IQ optics, Senso technology (light automatically turns on when it's dark) and "stand light" technology, which basically means it keeps shining even when you stop. This monster is housed in high grade, stylish CNC machined aluminum with integrated side visibility windows.
The light uses Senso technology to switch automatically from daylight running mode to night time running mode, which is slightly dimmer as to not blind oncoming traffic.
A custom double adjustable bracket is integrated into the light that's suitable for caliper, roller, disc or V brakes, allows you to turn the light upside down for infinite mounting possibilities and even has integrated wire routing for a nice neat finish. As good as it gets - perfect for anything from city riding to touring.
- Premium grade ultra-bright front dynamo light
- 150 LUX of power with IQ Mirror technology which creates an extensive beam pattern while illuminating the area right in front of the bike
- Daytime running light for maximum 24h safety
- Senso feature switches from daytime running light to night time mode which lowers the power output at dusk so oncoming drivers are not blinded
- Side visibility windows allow drivers to see you coming at intersections
- Machined Aluminum housing
- Highly adjustable bespoke mounting bracket for infinite mounting positions
- Compatible with 6-60V DC power supply (light requires at least 7.5W of nominal output of the e-bike drive system's light connection)
- Made in Germany
|BUSCH & MULLER||LUMOTEC IQ-X-E E-BIKE FRONT LIGHT|
|POWER||6-60V DC power supply (requires minimum 7.5W nominal output)|
1 High power main driving LED
2 high power daytime running LED's (DRL)
|REFLECTOR||Internal high grade IQ light mirror|
"ON-S" - (Senso) During daylight the main driving LED is dimmed and the 2 daytime running LEDs are maximum brightness. During dusk or darkness the light automatically switches to night mode with the main driving LED on maximum and the 2 daytime running LEDs dimmed
|MOUNT||Fully Adjustable with integrated wire routing - Bolt-on - Theft-resistant - Light can inverted for use with some front racks|
Integrated 70cm hub connection cable
|DIMENSIONS||45mm X 60mm X 55mm|
|WEIGHT||114g Including Bracket & Cable|
|MANUFACTURED||Made in Germany|
|WARRANTY||5 years from purchase date - Invoice required|
B & M Company History: Since 1925 Busch and Muller has been on the cutting edge of dynamo light technology creating some of the most innovative light systems we've seen in the bicycle industry. Focussing on LUX rather than lumen output has resulted in some of the finest lights with the most impressive fields of light on the market. The massive selection of styles and power output results in a light for any bike and that, in the end, is what is needed. Busch and Muller are committed to continually innovating and ensuring that cyclists are safe on the road but can still light up their next adventure.