BUSCH & MULLER
IQ-X-E E-BIKE FRONT LIGHT - 150 LUX
The Busch & Muller Lumotec IQ-X is a dynamo headlight with state of the art optics allowing it to reach an astonishing 150 LUX. This delivers a brilliant light cast directly in front of the bike as well as far into the distance.
The quality CNC-machined aluminum housing doubles as a heat sink, providing cooling for the LED. There are also small lateral slits in the housing to allow for side visibility making it even safer on the dark roads. The casing is built to be robust and long lasting.
The easy-to-use switch is embedded in a ring of blue light at the rear of the housing so you can always find it. When "ON" the light is in Senso mode which switches automatically from Daylight Running Mode to Night Time Running Mode at dusk dimming the light so as to not blind oncoming traffic. When "OFF" the light turns off after any stored power from the Stand Light has drained.
- IQ-X Technology: 150 Lux with an Extensive Beam Pattern
- Close Range Light
- Side visibility light
- Sensor controlled Daytime Running Light (DRL)
- Stand Light keep the light on for over 5 minutes
- Multi-joint Bracket allows the light to be mounted upright or inversely to accommodate any bike
- Switch ON/OFF
- Supplied with all cables and connectors needed to fit an optional rear light plus, a multi joint bracket and screw on reflector
- Click here to view assembly instructions
- Weight 113g including bracket and wire
- 4 permanent signal LEDs
B & M Company History: Since 1925 Busch and Muller has been on the cutting edge of dynamo light technology creating some of the most innovative light systems we've seen in the bicycle industry. Focussing on LUX rather than lumen output has resulted in some of the finest lights with the most impressive fields of light on the market. The massive selection of styles and power output results in a light for any bike and that, in the end, is what is needed. Busch and Muller are committed to continually innovating and ensuring that cyclists are safe on the road but can still light up their next adventure.