BUSCH & MULLER
LUMOTEC IQ-XS SENSO PLUS - FRONT DYNAMO LIGHT - 70LX
The Busch & Muller Lumotec IQ-XS is a dynamo headlight that takes the state of the art optics runs a staggering 70 LUX. This delivers an outstanding light cast both directly in front of the bike as well as far into the distance The IQ-XS is smaller than the IQ-X but features not only a classy design but retains an impressive light range.
The quality CNC-machined aluminum housing doubles as a heat sink, providing cooling for the LED. There are also small lateral slits in the housing to allow for side visibility making it even safer on the dark roads. The casing is built to be robust and long lasting
- Aluminium casing | LED IQ2-TEC: 70 Lux | Extensive light field | Daytime running light | Lateral light emission | Light at close range | Sensor automatic | Standlight | Screw-on front reflector | Light: only approx. 87 g | Approved for road use in Germany
- Anodized CNC machined Aluminum Housing
- Close Range Light
- Side visibility light
- Sensor controlled Daytime Running Light (DRL)
- Stand Light keep the light on for over 5 minutes
- Multi-joint Bracket allows the light to be mounted upright or inversely to accommodate any bike
- Supplied with all cables and connectors needed to fit an optional rear light plus, a multi joint bracket and screw on reflector
- Click here to view assembly instructions
- Weight 113g including bracket and wire
- 4 permanent signal LEDs
B & M Company History: Since 1925 Busch and Muller has been on the cutting edge of dynamo light technology creating some of the most innovative light systems we've seen in the bicycle industry. Focussing on LUX rather than lumen output has resulted in some of the finest lights with the most impressive fields of light on the market. The massive selection of styles and power output results in a light for any bike and that, in the end, is what is needed. Busch and Muller are committed to continually innovating and ensuring that cyclists are safe on the road but can still light up their next adventure.